Reflexotherapy of the Feet (RTF) - Part II
Presented by Hanne Marquardt
Thursday 11th & Friday 12th July 2019
Course Fee: £290 (£100 deposit secures your place)
Columbia Hotel, 95-99 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3NS
We are pleased to announce that Hanne Marquardt, leading pioneer and teacher of reflexology will be presenting Part 2 of her 'Reflexotherapy of the Feet' (RTF), this is a 2 day training seminar here in London on the 11th & 12th July 2019.
- Detailed zones of the face and their treatment connections
- Introduction techniques of treating zones of the lymphatic system
- Connections between reflex zones and meridians
- Treatment of zones of sphincters and valves for stabilisation of the ANS
- Special grips to harmonize the tonus quality in situ between right - left and
- above – below ("Eutonic grips")
- Tooth connections, how to integrate them into the "Microsystem Foot"
- Patients with knee problems – good treatment suggestions
- Application of the special RTF balm for support and harmonization of the ANS.
The name of Hanne Marquardt will be well known to you if you have studied the history of Reflexology and its key figures! Hanne Marquardt studied with "The Mother of Reflexology", Eunice Ingham in the late 1950′s. Previously to meeting Eunice, Hanne had spent nine years studying her work. Since then she has spent a lifetime refining and developing Reflexology and made some crucial adaptations changing the name of what she practiced and taught to Reflexotherapy.
Hanne Marquardt now lives in the Black Forest in Germany and has trained over 30,000 people. Due to her own medical training, she has taught those with a medical-therapeutic background and also validated and researched her findings with her own patients.This event promises to be informative and inspiring. Do not miss this opportunity to learn from one of the greats of Reflexology!
'Reflexotherapy of the Feet' (RTF) Part 1 - New Dates for this course will be announced in July
Course content for RTF part 1 will include the following:
- Differences between Reflexology and Reflexotherapy of the Feet (RTF)
- A surprisingly simple "key" to detect the reflex zones on the feet: Similarity of Shape
- 5 Grips to harmonize and stabilize the Autonomous Nervous System (ANS)
- How to deal professionally with painful zones on the feet
- RTF treatment of scars, special consideration of emotional reactions
- Hands on practical work
Cost: £290 - Full Fee
Deposit: £100 (non refundable)
Please note all cheques are to be made payable to 'Eventrium Limited'
Course Venue: Columbia Hotel, 95-99 Lancaster Gate, London W2 3NS